Sunday, August 26, 2007

DUCK TOUR!

AS I PROMISED!! xDD I took some photos of today's duck tours! woo! MAN DID I ENJOY MYSELF! (except the part where the tour guide explained historical things about kampong glam and little india where I fell asleep on the bus, hehe ^^")
HUGGG MUMMY *hearts* x]] FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE YET TO SEE HOW MY BROTHER LOOKS LIKE! THERE! THERE!! xDD (extreme right)

its damn shiok to be on the helium balloon!!! (one spark of fire can cause an explosion D:) bro next to me! dad extreme right :3


ME SOLO!! AHHH! @_@"


just got onto the ballooon!!!! mum doesn't look forward to it! SHE'S AFRAID OF HEIGHTS HAHA! XD bro's skinny right? TT~TT


whole family! I LOVE THEM ALL! cept the one on the extreme right D:

bottom view of the ENORMOUS balloon! WOW!


I LOVE U DADDY *hearts hearts* largest fountain in the world at suntec city! :P



Us in front of the balloon! getting ready to tale flight!!


UP UP AND AWAYYYYYY~~~ !!!! XD


being reaLLLYYY close to mommy *hearts*

HIPPO BUS!! xD


MAMA MERLION! hahaha! papa merlion is at SENTOSA!!


woots! caught a shot of a passing speed boat!


HAHA! prove that we took the boat bus :P -boat-on-wheels-

Singapore's national birds!! SO MANY CRANES! HAHA! (cold joke :X)


see!! the duck boat behind us getting into water! so cool right?


closer view of the boat-on-wheels!!! xP cool invention :x


EsPLANADE!!~



MAGNIFICANT ferris wheel!! who wanna ride with meee? x_x"

Lalala!! today was FREAKING enjoyable! although my bro kept saying "WAH LAO EH! go home better la... play comp better.. all this fking boring shit... kao.. waste my bloody time tmd.. ccb..." LMAO XD hahahahah!!! so fun listening to him complain!!!

-End, a new drawing coming up most probably tomorro!~ Look forward to it!-



No comments: