Saturday, September 01, 2007

ehh. so weird?

Hmm.. Dunno wussup with me xD haha.. suddenly wanna return back to KSP? I wasn't able to let go of the friends and fun I had there afterall... ahaa... however I think some part of me have changed xD Hmm..~~ i also dunno what XD I only know I have to smile for everyone.. or someone xD I just love treating the quarrel of gong n my bro as a free form of entertainment!! xD When I went to maple~~~ suddenly felt at a loss... :/ nobody's my friend there... Smiling only when my bro acts lame? xD
Oh ya! MY PHONE! MY BLOOODY BLOOODY PHONE!! it's like as good as junk? nuuu!! I wanna change to that PHONE !! tHaT *points* W580! ZOMFG!!! X_X" SOO PRETTY LARH!! yay!! my life is finallllyyy JOYOUS! I'm starting to work harder for exams now! so proud of myself :X! I'M GONNA WEIGH MYSELF AGAIN TMR! ZOMG!! I must be 60kg and below.. PLS PLS!!! T~T
Man.. I read gong's post.. its sooo damn SWEEET SIA!! xD although it ain't fer me :x ~~ xD i'm starting to love ChocFudge more and more!!!!!! :D I take back my words.. I THINK.. SP IS MY LIFE XD !!!!

No comments: