Thursday, September 13, 2007

havent blogged for near a week! xD

Errz.. I just realised I haven't been blogging as often as I should have D;
Heyy! Classmates who read my blog!! Plz tell me what subject combi U taking, what Humans/Arts, what Sciences, what modules... Classmates/RV-ians who read my blog plz tell me TT.TT" The oni person tts going to take Art as a subject is me and Hoching... Lmao.. I darn feel like dropping one science n take module... Cell Animation is so damn cool!!
I'm so glad! I'm working harder and harder nowadays!! I Mug at night... frm 9 till midnight.. and Be glad to see how well I'm starting to do in Maths with Ailing's help XD Although I'm sure I'll screw this EOY again... I'll still study hard.. so no matter what results I get.. I'll be the one to know that I've done my best ;D and That's all that matters!! 8D
Hiring a student tutor for Mathematics... anyone? TT.TT" No pay tutoring! LOL :X
I feel so lacking in SP D; As if I lack boots or smth! WAIT! I do lack boots! LOL :3
Righttt after exams.. I'm so gonna enjoy myself alright! SO GONNA!!! Not a single one of my wishes fulfilled yet... Hope to fulfil all after EOYs! Gembatte to all EOY-examination takers and PSLE takers!! Study hard! Don't neglect your health &&... SHARON LOVES YOU!
[Xinyi, I'll try my very best not to disappoint u ^.^] *hearts~*

No comments: