Tuesday, September 18, 2007

fucking hell sia...

FUUUUUUUUUUCCKIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG HELLLLLL!!!!! ZzZ... doesn't mean u're the opposite gender you get more authority over who to bully... DAMN U.. so pissed... zZz..
I'm OBVIOUSLY refering to A GUY..
HE IS MY SCHOOL, DUNNO IF IS SEC 3 OR 4 BASTARD. No simple respect for others.. especially when he knows clearly I'M A GIRL. I dunno him at all. While returing home frm school on bus 166, a boy sat next to me like ON PURPOSE and he had many "girlfriends" standing or sitting around him in other places.
Halfway thru the journey, he listened to his MP3 and fell asleep. AT FIRST, I THOUGHT HE WAS REALLY ASLEEP, but after awhile, I realised he's just pretending! All the way, he kept landing his head on my arm/shoulder.. WHICH IDIOTIC BITCH WOULDN'T WAKE UP UPON KNOCKING INTO A BONEY THING AFTER SO MANY TIMES? the bus jerked so many times, he didn't even wake up! WTF...
The whole way, his "girlfriends" just kept on giggling at his FUCKING actions. They didn't even bother to call him up.. not say HELP me out of the situation. its so WTH.. are guys this extreme? they choose who to bully and nth is going to happen? He publicly embarrassed me okay? I WHACKED HIS HEAD AND ARM and said "hello... wake up" AND HE DIDN'T EVEN RESPOND.. SO WTH WTH WTH!!!!! i nid to calm down...
Baka.. I'm so gonna make sure he loses his fathers' day. -pissed off-
nb.. I swear I'd be a les.

No comments: