Wednesday, September 27, 2006

zzz


I'll start with school first.. sian... as usual.. as exams seem to draw nearer.. my school life suks more and more...zzz first after chem then is PE le.. after PE some of the slackers in my class kenna scolded by the PE teacher which led to another scolding frm our maths teacher for being late ZZZ.. scold scold scold.. im sick of it.. give me a break wud u? during lesson.. go through finish one qns.. immediately ask if we wan go through another.. we no response.. u angry again.. wth? we nid time to absorb what u explained previously.. and u did not give us tt time.. we no response, our fault? what de... zz.. say my class is not a worthy and useful class to teach... ohh puhh--lleaseee.. wash ur brain and tink properly.. ur the teacher who is not worthy to teach our class.. ZZZ! as usual.. my school life stinks. somemore flew + sore throat + near case of fever, went see doctor.. took mc.. mum still wan me go school.. tmd..

nth to say bout sp life lol.. spent like 1 and half hour on it then nida goo.. parents come bak early today ma rofl.. jus cool thing laa.. ah gong can capture server today.. happy happy =DDD tyty ah gong!!! thats well the only good thing tt happened to me.. cnt even watch finish the matchmaker show.. den go see doctor.. ask my dad help me tape down.. he promise den i go doctor de.. when i come bak.. he gib excuse say what suddenly spoil cnt tape down.. psps.. wth??! normal days i help him tape bo problem.. he help me tape dare say got problem? im so pissed orf.. zzz.. i cried while taking medicine.. stupid unreasonable dad zzz.. im not angry over not being able to watch the show.. im angry over my dad's attitude.. >_<" P.S. sickly... no smile seen again.. don really feel well today.. IM SICK.. BOOHOOHOO.. :'(

No comments: