Sunday, September 24, 2006

afternoon

well yeahh.. i usually write my blog at nightt.. butt well.. since today's sunday.. i'll write it earlier.. today sway again :/ my bro got scammed by a darn it arse hole in sp.. zzZ its like.. I meet at least one scammer everyday .. >_<" it's terrible.. why do people scam zz.. cant they earn with their own two feet and two arms.. ?? bro's not really happy well duhh = = but he'll get over it.. this thingy spoiled my mood as well :/

I noe its no use haggling overr it zz.. afterall its only trickster .. haha.. jus saw the wonderful side of my mum today.. she actually helps me solve and get problems off my mind at school. hahaha... i love my mum >.<>.<" sometimes.. u just regret not treasuring someone after u loose them.. soo i'd better treasure all my good frens.. crushes(jkjk) hahah, and family :) all of u better do too ha.. its another way sometimes.. u only realise someone is important in ur life after u loose them.. zzz.. talk talk talk.. vry vry sad lehhhx :/ haiz today e worse day ever laa... bro afternoon not at home to talk to me.. im all alone lerr.. lucky all my guild people play with me :) thats sth gud.. seeing everyone soo happy n stuf.. i'm happy too ^.^ donno why leh.. today feel weird weird de... i jus wonder sometimes.. the smile i carry on my face is to let others feel happy or am i truely happy myself?.. i jus realise its actually so that others will not have another worry about me.. and noe im always a cheerful girl haha.. im glad im such a person though ^^ everyone has their sad side.. im human too :/

P.S. Not really happy today.. bit moody ba.. zz... still continue be happy de.. no worries aahah.. >.<"

No comments: