Thursday, September 21, 2006

wuteverrr

Woot~ lang arts and chinese paper over! dam hard sia =_= zzz. hope i pass, miracle if i fail LOL *thick skinned* harharx! XD But realli damm hard la.. esp the lang arts paper.. stupid compo, i go write about RV school warming day =_= i noe lame siaaax but no other topic le ma LOL! Gayle u soo bad, pink sooo nice(purple's nicer though) and you can actually hate it?! are u human? not like ur yellowww EWWW! Blerh~! :P yelo yelo dirtiee felo! XP

Miracles happen! Like today!! Chienz jiejie could online! I'm like worshipping any god now! Soooo Happy!!! Chienz is e besttts jiejie i everrr met!! she's eee bestt! Snow jie u see this no scold me horh =X I lubb my jiejie~<3><" wish she were my real sister sia :P ah gong also vry vry nice to mee! Help me spam everytime i ask him help me.. nicest ah gong ever! wish he were my real brother too~! XP

Haiyoo! now for e badd parts. Today 5 of my classmates came to muii house - Gayle, Ho ching<3,shereen,><" Too bad! they pissed me off when they were leaving my house hrmph! >=( so angry hmph! better apologies to mee tomorrow sia!! XD shereen take my wallet, lee yin took my SjAb uniform de shoulder flash.. zzz SIANX and somemore lee yin bluff me say she threw down from the balcony outside my home zzz... SCARE ME SIAX! that shoulderflash very impt de lorh! If i lose it I DIE! AND I MEANT DIE! DEAD OUT OF OXYGEN! ZZZ. basically im pissed orf HMPH! wallet returnedd.. donno whether they got steal muii money mah.. zzz they steal they die! still hovering over e shoulderflash thingy.. How can she prank me likedat laaa! scare the wits out of me one leh!

At least their stay was a enjoyable one~ soo fun to hab soo many frens at my house at once! It was a wonderful time XP

Chienz jiejie! Make a miracle happen tmr!!! COME BACK TO ME ! :DD

P.S. Ok you are lucky again, my mood is fine.. WELL IF U EVER PISS ME OFF AGAIN ANYMORE TODAY!... u noe e consequences! HARH! xP tmr normal school again.. no early dismissal...! X_X very sianxxxx tmr! nid complete D and T project if not kenna minus marks from my overall score.. teacherr soo bad nia!!! looks like another tough day ahead~~ luvya muiii bloggy readerss ^^

lived through today, another day of my life passed.. yea ^^ v

No comments: