Saturday, September 23, 2006

errrr.... lol

My completed 8/8/8 set ^^ shooo happieee :D


Once again... ChocFudge owns the server XD... hahaha I'm soo happiee hahahaxx.. It's actually all thanks to ah gong de laaa.. cuz almost all the pts he earn de XD ahaha... another happy thing is.. ah gong lent me 1848 eles to fulfill my set ><" ... soo touched.. lend eles to me still he first one niaaaa! :S and nida thank maxx too la.. sell me high gf fire mag only 6.6k.. even my frens say itss like ripping himm off lerr... >_<" But nida thank de both of them.. especially ah gong >.<>___<" haiz.. today whole day played sp... few hours of trickster at night hahaha XD it was an enjoyable time in sp.. played soo much with my guild mates.. soccer, racing.. stuff likedat.. its really fun u get to hang out with ur own guild :)

and I'm sure many of u noe bout ee xiao hai bu ben TV series hehex.. first episode damm funny n not badly done le lorr! second episode suree nice de XDXD de tom look like guai zai tt kind of shuai.. de cheng cai have the bad boy shuai looks.. both of them equally handsome laaa XD hahaha.. diff types of shuai-ness .. woot XD ok.. la.. enuff of siaoness :D

P.S. I'm really happy again ^^ u r lucky im a born cheeerfull girl ^^ lang arts and chi paper 1 jus over.. 1 week relaxation and we're down to e last week o' exams! wish everyone and myself gud luck.. my future depends on u.. down to october :] and after tt.. its freedom.. freedom and MORE freedom! woooots! getting a lil too over-happii now XD hehehe..

weeellll... i guess tts the end of my entry today ^^.. jus wanna say again.. thank you Ah GonG!! for making my day a great one ^^ >.> wish he was my real brother yaa noe? really :P

No comments: