Thursday, September 28, 2006

sleepy

Begin with my school life again.. wah lou ehh.. today dam cham.. every single lesson my dam eyelids go up down up down, gonna close anytime likedat, brain cnt function properly, ppl call my response vry late.. IM SICK! the dam medicine.. causes drowsiness, make my day so cham, everytime wan sleep wan sleep likedat de! the nurse nvr warn me it causes drowsiness..zzz stupid nurse.. i go get lawyer sue ler ar! damm zz.. during CID, for the first time we brought materials.. ha! at least i did! HO CHING U BETTER THANK ME BY TREATING ME TO A DRINK FOR THIS XD! HA! im serious XPP ~ kidding laaa hahah.. i noe u see money as preciously as me :X hahaha.. music lesson, kenna accessed by our beat piece.. i think nt bad lorr.. oni the 5..4..3..2..1 PERCAUSIAN! tt part DAM funny siaa XD noww still laffin' XD cnt help it, then Lydia go use flute to hit a box like a drum.. NOW TT adds to my laughter XDXD ahhaha!! Lydia! u so funny! me and ailing laugh until i stomach pain till bua tahan lehh XD nvr been so laughy since the first day of this week.. thanks you Lydia!! X]] vry appreciative ><" end of school, go home can see ah gong lo ~ XD hahaha!!

sp life, hahah today nthh bad happened X]]! ah gong me and my bro filgadron aka henry aka theiry henry(hahAA!) were crystal-capturing e whole afternoon.. damm funn XD i lag like shett in there lor.. i can hit ppl they cnt hit me.. fun fun! XD ehheheheex! and somemore i win while lagging.. killed someone while i lagging and got x10 points XD SHUANG!~! never had such a enjoyable time in sp for such a long timee le.. thanks to my lovely bro(extra) and my ahh gong~~ ^__^""wee~ sp life today wass cool :]] though nvr captured server.. i'm really happy today.. weird thing is.. im more sick then ever for today~ but ah gong n henry changed everyting ><" xie xie ah gong cum korkor :] ehehx~ today damm happy sia, although vry sleepy after medication :[[ sadd.. i vry imune de lorr.. how can fall sick X]] xD ~~ at night somemore fall asleep on sofa.. i abit siao siao.. TV on till so loud still can sleep.. WHATS WRONG WITH ME ROFL! lol!

P.S. woooots~!!! vry happy today! suppose be really really REALLY happy X]]], but sick maa.. so naturally nt so gud lo >.> hope i get well soon :] support me yerrr mateyyss ~~ ^^ dehh end .. cya in mui nxt post.. LUVYA PEOPLE!~! <333

No comments: