Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm tired of this, shut up

Hais.. where are you when I need you most... I'm dying of boredom lah k... hurry talk to me! Nowadays I'm getting really sick of SOMEBODY who keeps on asking me whats tested whats tested.. LIKE HELL I'LL KNOW IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOURSELF. I suppose u noe who u are.. always ask everyone else for smth u presume only you don't know.
I know you strive to do better than others, but cud U QUIT DOING IT?! IM GETTING SO SICK OF IT OK. Everytime ask us to let you copy notes, everytime tell me I'm treating you so unfairly frm my other frens... everytime U GIVE ME DAT DARN FRAGILE FACE OF URS.. one of these days you will force me to ignore u completely. The problem lies with urself, I'm not unreasonable, I'm not avoiding you becus of anyting else but ur own personal attitude. Realise it soon man.. or one of these days it will be more than I CAN TAKE!
I hope all my frens can do well in this IP assessment, everyone but you. You try so hard to make sure you knew what others knew and even more, what's your problem? Can't accept the fact that there are ppl out there smarter than you? Face reality man, you're not the best, I will make sure you're worse off than me. If you ever read this and can't tell that I'm talking about you, then you're hopeless. Go to hell. Stop this shit or I'm really gonna go berserk and show you a side of me not even my family has witnessed before.
Darn thing. Quit drivin' me bong bongz... get outta my life if you refuse to change.

No comments: