Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My mum never will be happy about this daughter

I'm so disappointed with my mum todae. I had to get new jeans so that I can prepare to go UK.. she scolded me for not trying the jeans on the weekend and delayed it until today... She threw my jeans hard on the table to show her unhappiness. Made my dad realised it and I got a even bigger scolding.
I never talked back.. this time... i successfully held back my desire to talk back out of respect for my mum.. but who would know.. it wasn't appreciated.. no matter what I do.. she really never will be pleased eh? I'm typing tis post within sobs.. if there's any typo.. too bad. I usually would talk back and yell out what I felt was wrong on her part... However.. this time I did not do so... why did she show me such a evil side.. WHY?
I'm soo hurt. Freaking hurt. Mentally worned out. This wouldn't be a trip as pleasant as what I had in mind. THANKS alot mum. For ruining my day. Thx.

No comments: