Monday, May 21, 2007

Leaving for UK soon

Hahax.. time passes so fast, now I'm 14 and halfway through the year. This morning, smth really shocked me. Today is the first time Ailing became so cold towards me. I was indeed really really confused. Gayle told me Ailing told her smth and I can sorta guess what it is though... If its about science lesson last fridae.. then I'm really sorry sia.. din noe u got so upset X_x
Well, stuff is alot better between us now.. Ailing was better to us after home econs lesson, which made me sigh with relief XD We're all laughy now.. so I guess this matter came to an end. We really patch up really fast eh? Guess that's our personality similarity xD hahax...
I'm gonna leave for UK really soon... in like 6 days? Taking the 8.40pm flight this sundae! Whose gunna come and send me off? XP hahax... LS (Lydia sux) apparently decides to bring granula bars along so I could get a bite out of it, really happy and excited about the things we're gunna do there and the fun we'll b having! Haven't start packing my luggage yet.. bet no one has though..
So sadZ... cudn't go to west m'sia trip with the rest of the class.. why muz these two trips clash? of brother... ZzZ... I'm suddenly into a game called Soldier Front, its really 100% a GUYS' game... that's one thing I can garantee.. mayb I'm a lil tomboyish or it just humours me as I see people die within gunshots XD ppl who are interested in tryin tis game out just ask me for the website through msn~ heh~ Happy holidays! stay healthy! Tis girl will always luv euu!~

No comments: