Thursday, May 03, 2007

i love xy dear!

When I was completely lost and a sudden lack of self-confidence in my tests... only one person was there for me... When I completely gave up all hope to get what I want... only one person succeeded in motivating me with her priceless support and encouragement.. She's non other than MY BESTEST FRIEND THAT GOD GAVE TO ME.. See Xinyi.
I love her so much... she's a dream come true.. X_X I never expected myself to be able to stand up again and tell myself i can do it once more. She gave me confidence and new hope. She's really an angel given to me by god.. I must have done something wonderful in my past life... For the sake of getting into the same university with her, I have to work my ass in and out, mug like shit! I have to spend my university years with her.. just thinking there is 4 more years till that day.. my heart breaks and memories of our separation re-appear in my mind X_X
Today had a meaningful convo with her! :) I love you gal! Promise we're be best friends forever! :D

No comments: