Tuesday, October 03, 2006

science

whhewww.. science finally over.. the sianest and most difficult subjectt xDD FOR ME hhahaa.. nightmare laa today the whole day.. after exam come home wan watch TV relax after de dam tough science.. eat finish my wonderfull lunch.. den mum come home bug me do maths.. MATHS MATHS MATHS! the WORST subject that any LIVING IDIOT can EVER invent.. sian laa.. maths.. read alrdy headache.. wan me do bua tahan liao haha..

no sp life for me.. 99% no access to sp today =/ siannn.. missed those days.. 2 people quitted chocfudge so far.. sth to do with i never on9 baa >.> siann.. wish ppl stop quitting.. vry xin tong de orh! ><" missed ah gong's set and soccer-ing ><" it was soo fun.. wish more of these take place in future during holidays.. where freedomm is MINE ALL MINE xDD muhHAHAahhaHAHAH ~ xD ~ ! okk laa.. jus hope guild ppl don quit.. be faithful and loyal like Ah GonG LOL ~ ! I'm glad he likes my guild.. besides my bro.. he first to really like and appreciate my guild larhhz.. so touched *-* haha~! hurry after exam.. then i can have full freedom >.<>

These days have been filled with joy.. frm my best fren.. frm Ah GonG... frm my guild.. and from my lovely class 1A.. Lydia and Chua Ailing the si pang zi.. have really brought me alot of joy in school.. especially ailing.. she's really one dat takes all my crap.. and she's laughy and all.. all i can say is.. she's a really fantastic fren to be with.. BUT NO ONE IS BETTER DEN MY BAO BEI ~ SEE XIN YI WOOTS xDD.. who can compare with her wor.. after all.. she bring me joy for 2 and a half years~ i'll nvr forget e gud o' daes ^^ never.. ~ x]

P.S. ReAlLy HaPpY ~ this week rocks~ i bet next week wud be even better X], my life's jus getting better and better x]] welll.. u may not noe.. but im someone who is greatful for what i have and that i existed :]] hehehe ^.^ really wanna meet sp fwens someday~ Ah GonG u included niaa xDD don malu malu la HAHHAHA xDD i not soo bad de laa.. x] im a cute lil' angel dat u can only meet maybe once in a lifetime? HAHA *thick skinned* anyway gd luck and stay happy, be urselves everyday everybody ^^ guu' dae :]

No comments: