Wednesday, October 04, 2006

matheees

Wah liew.. today damm sad laa.. maths paper 2, question 6, 6 MARKS NIA.. and guess what.. i din even tink it was about pythagoras thereom laa.. whole qns wrong.. 6 marks pao tang le.. damm.. so sad over tt.. >.<" and horr got one qns. (25+n) x (17+4) [example] when switched to (17+4) x (25+n) is commutative law of multiplication right? Ailing and Lydia both say is associative law.. wth laa? its not even bracket-ed numbers n non-bracket-ed numbers together.. don see why it is associative law??! IM RIGHT! I'M FOREVER RIGHT! THEY R W-R-O-N-G! ALL WRONG! muahahaHAHAHAHhahahaHAHA... lol.. siao..

damm worried over de dam maths paper 2 laa.. paper 1 was duck feet.. but paper 2, really eatin' up miie brainz ><" save me people ~ x[[ Sp life noww.. today was gr8! x] got to soccer/quest with ah gong again.. and i got muii ss at a bargain of 780 eles.. li hai ba? xDD todaee dam happy in sp niaa... chienz jiejie oso played with me.! we cud do quest together xDD.. i lent ah gong my set to try drag quest, flame quest 5.. den horr.. he only managed kill dragon at first drop once HARH! xDD ben dan !! warkakakazz.. jkjk xDD ah gong shen qi ler.. T.T dui bu qi laa.. ah gong >__<" anyway.. guess he's not vry used to arch set ba xD welll.. i melee and arch both gud gud :X *thick skinned* FACT ROFL x]] ~ hahaha.. ah gong set soo fun.. and somemore he use 19k code send me l9 pendy xDD.. traded off his l8 earth mag get de.. vry cool laa.. de pendy! and guess wut, im really happiee.. becus its the first time im holding a real non sp-card lvl 9 item :] man.. i jus soo love my life today~ great stuff's been happening in my life x] and great fwens i have met :]

P.S. kk im happy again today~ normally its sp life that makes me so happie ^^ i love my fwens family and sp frens.. mostly.. my dear bao bei xinyi and gud frens at school (e.g. SI PANG ZI ailing) LOL ~ heheherhxx.. ~~ sp rocks.. im rocking on~ ^^ staying as myself as usual. im still loving u readers ~ 4everrrzz..

No comments: