Monday, March 03, 2008

Sorry Tiening!

Today I haf two major things to say z_x"
#1 Unpleasant
#2 Semi-unpleasant

Unpleasant
Jeffrey
Here's what happened; we were having a friendly match with everyone else in a game of floorball... and then... JiaLi wanted to participate in the game and quit being the goalkeeper, so she passed the job to SiQi, and then.. SiQi couldn't stop the ball frm entering the goal, so he was DAMN pissed off, and he threw the stick down in front of JiaLi and exclaimed "I dunwanna play anyMORE!" Aft that, JiaLi became the goalkeeper again, and then, she failed to save a ball... and he was like.. clapping vigorously for the other team... and he's like "Next match, I won't play, I want to see how "good" the girls are when they play by themselves"
I've never felt like crying out of anger for so long already... he's so amazing to put me at the brink of tears zZz... I'm so so so damnnn angry and upset, looks like, there are people with EXTREMELY poor sportsmenship in RVHS---

Semi-Unpleasant
Tie Ning
I don't know what else to say but to apologise like sai lor... Maybe its becuz the jeffrey thing is getting the better of me.. but I think; aft seeing your angry-sad-disappointed face... my heart really smashed;;
I never knew I was someone who could make others feel sad... to such an extreme x___x" I didn't take the initiative to comfort u... to try to make u feel u're with us, even though the teacher changed your seat;;
I took all the sweets for myself; not even bothering to ask if you wanted any- like I used to do in the past. and... what you said really got to me; "You still dare to say you love me lor-" it really really got to me... Looks like; I'm juz another one of those idiots who make empty promises with their friends and later on betray their trust and feelings...
Overall.. I'm really damn damn sorry- I swear, I'll try my upmost best; not to hurt you or anyone who is important in my life (;^;)

Loveya! ;(

No comments: