Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mummy's birthday

Heh- Today's momy's birthday!
wee! happy 52nd birthday mum! I love u forever!

lol, i've been like, sick for mon->wed
food-poisoning z.z"
ahh.. i missed out so much on school! I feel
like tearing out my hair but decided not to LOL!
anyw... back on my main topic x3

ZOMGG, STARHUB.. *catches breath* they din
have a lap top anymore! so my dad paid extra to
get me a new desktop PC AHH! with windows Vista!
(altho it can't support maple T-T) BUT OMG!!! I'M
soo damn happy now, esp after he was able to make
the internet work!! xD

best part: the audi downloaded at an INCREDIBLE
speed of 1.34MB per sec (this is amazing) OMG CAN?!
it only took 13mins+ to finish downloading!!!! XD sad
thing is, haven't found out how to plug in USB cables
to upload photos ;x *gotta find out* Omg a new comp
i can finally call mine! WAHAHA!! XD

BYE!

No comments: