Sunday, April 06, 2008

Hippo-Trip2

Wahaha! pictures speak a million words!
LOL! ..
HEHE! I LOVE MY NEW LAYERED HAIR(^o^)


This was smth that really REALLY; made me laugh (X
i saw this at the old folk's ppl the flat, then
when climbing down the stairs; suddenly saw this
WORD LOL!! so vulgar x_x!
anyw; this was from quite some time back alrdy.


LOL~ this is the manga drawing book and card tt
my darling SXY gave me! ((:! so pretty right? I
especially loved the card... so much effort can!
(;u;) also quite some time back;
i dunno why today feel like doing quite-some-time-
back POSTS!!@#%!@# xD


LOL! I showed this to WYM! so cool right? there's a
shop tat actually has near-her-nick title LOL$#@!
frm far it really looked like "w-y-m" when it's juz
disappointingly "w-y-n-n" T.T ~~


The card ailing gave me(: so sweet right?


Finale! LOL! DUN SAY WOW YET XD! I'll say it first!
WOWOOWOWOWOWOWO!!!! DID ANYONE DRAW U SUCH A BEAUTIFUL
CARD BEFORE LOL?! JEALOUS OF ME? X: hoChing coloured
using markers ok! MARKERS! ok
u cn say wow now
LOL!


awww; gosh this is the inside; darn-it pretty x.x!
I'm so touched can? wanted to show it off for
some time; jus too lazy to upload pics onto COMP
LOL!


Yup; and this----
is the photo-framed thingy I made for my mumx3
pretteh right?! O.O!FINE-
I know what u're all thinking; that girl is
not me!
HMPH! LOL! I also think draw everybody too
good-looking alrdy- I drew this when I was sick!
she was so touched! xD
I made the frame myself k!
and and; the hair&skin I used poster colour;
but the rest I used colour pencil cos I scared
I'll ruin the beauty LOL! (that I intended to)x:

-----------------------------------------------------

Lol; ytd went to bugis with Jiali to buy some
brushes. They're like, so dam ex lah (the majority)
kao, we bought 5 brushes for 3+ cos we're so cheap-
skate LOL! Most of the brushes were like, middle
sized ones ranged frm 5-8 bucks per brush while
large ones ranged frm 9-35 bucks per brush. Yeah
babies, appreciate it if u have good brushes!
They're super super ex!

Hahh, aft that; Jiali told me she wanted to see
how darren looks like, so I brought her to the
MRT station to send her off while she catches a
glimpse of him XD!
I bet she might be thinking "wtf" LOL! HAHA!
(omg sorry darren, dun cry/kill me O.O)
anyw; i intended to like, shop for some clothes,
HOWEVER, he lured me to arcade n LAN and we spent
like 2 bucks in arcade and we left!(LOL) and then
played like 1 hr at LAN (I treated him cos he was
broke ok#@! i'm so dam nice;)
and then we watched "Definitely, Maybe" HEYY! ITS
DAMN NICE! u guys shud go watch the movie xD! super
funny. First part is corrupted alrdy (mei, suitable
for u LOL) hais, and once again I see intimate couples z.z
why do ppl like going so smoochy in cinemas LOL@!@!@
somemore, the guy look at me to see my reaction when
they publicly smooches ok! IT LOOKS LIKE FRENCH KISS!
I mean, what the hell is wrong with singaporeans! gud
research topic: Westernisation is occuring in Singapore!
LOL...
And then, we went to VIVO the sky garden,
so nice can, walk one round ard the whole place and
it really RAINED. god, we're jinxed D:! and LOL!
there were "no-swimming" signs everywhere but
everyone(kids) was swimming LOL#!!!! XD That's why
I say, redundant signs x:
and gosh;
I never knew chlorine was added into swimming pools
because ppl urinate inside x.x
...
Oh yah! we went into the pet lovers shop thingy and
saw cute white dogs! SO CUTE! SO SMALL! OMG! x.x!
too bad they don't allow photo taking!! darren likes
bull-dogs, everybody write down LOL#!@! and then;
the lollipop shop! they sell all the lollipop soft
toys!! SO CUTE N BIG N HUGGY! purple's an innocent
colourx3!
ah well; and home we went.
-----------------------------------------------------

"GOD does not determine how long FOREVER lasts;
WE do."

No comments: