Tuesday, April 08, 2008

stickerish?

LOL- i'm gonna post about MONDAY!
weee; it was a super retarded day! xD
Firstly, the bad part, aft recess while
the 3D gals (super-bonded k X:) were
heading bak to class, the whole lot of us
were caught with untuck-ed PE shirts
and absolutely unacceptable hairstyles
LOL! by LEE-LEE-MUI! (famous)

argh, i think i'm juz uber unlucky, i was being pointed
out by her lah! and wah lao! the other gals pang seh-ed
me and went bak to class due to fear for her lah! wah
LAO! LOL! she scolded my ass off and told me to go to
the canteen toilet to pin up my fringe when i could have
gone to the toilet nearer to my class! wah lao can?! z.z!
i shan't post any further becus Mrs.Khoo knows our
blogs X:!

AND LOL- Jeffrey had this whole pack of animal stickers
LOL! on it was smth like, "Love us, do not eat us!" and
the whole sticker was printed with animal's faces! And
then they were like spamming these stickers and pasting
them on each others' bodies LOL; SO RETARDED! XD!!
and one person cut out the "eat us" part and cancelled the
"us" and changed it to "me" LOL! and pasted it on someone
JAJHAJA! xD and some ppl cut out the empty parts of
the sticker and wrote stuff like "kick me" or "i suck" and
pasted it on ppl LOL*&@!!! XD HAHAHA!

tat's my Monday-
----------------------------------------------------------

"Instead of seeing Hallucinations as Mind-tricks;
why not see it as a visual display of your deepest

desires; if unclear to your realistic mind."

No comments: