Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fk judges..

FuckDheNursingJudges.
wth, this is the first time I've seen people
be so DAMN obviously BIASED. Its almoz
as if, they wanna b bias on purpose. anyhw;
both nursing teams lost. Ambulance team
everything 1st =_=!! Rofls..

kao; first time I've seen tough people cry..
only after tears do u realise how unworth
it, it was to cry over. DarnDheJudges. srsly;
there's no equality. Just cos RV won consecu-
tively dunno hw many years, they don't wan
us to win anymore. Man; tai ming xian le ba?
t(z_zt)

ah well.. Its also probably becus of my JinX-
ed cards that led to their loss... this trauma
is enough to make me lose my morale in
drawing ... ): w/e; what's over is over, we
don't deserve this loss. It's the judges' bias
and injustice. DARNTHEM.

M-F N J = mthr fcking nursing judges.
------------------------------------------------

When you lose something,
it just means that you never treasured its existence.

No comments: