Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Damn sir Eric

Sigh;
it's been another horrible day for me.

Why do these days keep falling upon me ar-
Lmao...
Today was totally because of CCA. I still had tons
of fun joking ard in class. And it all revolves around
one of my SIRS
For the Sunday that juz passed, me and phylis
were supposed to turn up for a CCA-initiated
CIP larh, and I was damn sick after the CIP on
Saturday.. that CIP was until 7-8pm can?! By
the time I found out I was sick, it was like
9-10pm? And instead of showing me a bit of
understanding by NOT scolding me. HE juz
shouted at my face. "Before you sleep or
before the next day, can't you ask someone to
replace you?" I was like; "Yeeshuang said that
the competitors couldn't volunteer for this CIP"
HE was like; "There's a difference between
friends and squad mates, next time, you BETTER
not repeat such a thing again; is that clear?"

I replied; YES SIR; darn-it-loudly-and-bu-shuang-ly.

Damn it all can... ;^;
Its like... we were told by a STAFF that
competitors weren't supposed to go for
this CIP; and the non-competitors(US)
had to go for it;
The sir, by saying that, it seems as if he's
telling me "Would you rather get scolded
by your staff or your sir?"
WHATEVER i do;
WHATEVER i CHOOSE to do;

i-still-end-up-getting-screwed-and-scolded.

i was already overwhelmed with emotions
when he didn't give a DAMN about the fact
that i had CIP till so late the prev day;
nor did he give a DAMN about the fact that
i was SICK.
hey c'mon, if i'm sick, will i think so much as to ask others to replace me?
Even if i SHOULD, will i risk getting scolded by staff for asking competitors to join?
SIR, you're damn damn downright unreasonable.

Dammit, it's the first time I cried in school;
I've broken by optimistic record of 9 years.
damn it all.

No comments: