Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Disappointed

WARNING: The following post might contain pessimistic
things, please do not read if you're currently in a bad mood.
(Because I'm at risk here!)

HAISSS..... HAISSSSS....
SIGHHHHHHHHHSSS OUTTT LOUDDDDD!!!!!
my GPA got 2.7. Althought its an improvement of
0.2 from last EOY... its still so damn depressing...
sigh.. sigh.. and sighs even more... My aim has
been 3 since dunno when... ARGH! darn my languages..
I scored well for the rest except HCL and language arts!
BOTH C6 OK! damn it... DAMN IT TO THE PITS OF HELL!
damn u hoching !!! FOR SCORING 3.1 (LOL)

keke.. meeting hippo, wym and fire tis friday~
weee.. escape theme park! Very excited to meet
Hippo~~ xD gonna be such a interesting and
funny experience ;x ahh.. i damn look forward to
that day.. FRIDAY-GOOD FRIDAY. (fried day...
omg, how i miss fried chicken wings *-*)

damn my GPA.. damn the way they mark language
arts... damn the fact i failed my chinese test... DAMN!
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kk... mai siao. BYE~~ T.T

No comments: