Saturday, February 23, 2008

Old folk's homes

Today- I've finally bloGGed-- l0l...
uhhh... and I feel so emo-ish sia x.x vff...
I've seen a side of the world-
that I think not many haf the chance to witness-
*************
Haaah... Today.. 3D&3A went to
visit old ppl at their homes to get
self-initiated CIP hours....
and its.. so.. so... sad... I really wonder
why their sons/daughters/relatives
let them live alone in such conditions...
I cannot stand the mere sight of it...
not say go through it myself-

If u juz take a glimpse at their living conditions,
u'll realise the area u're living in is more than
heaven... (;^;) ...
This granny that my group visited... her bed...
were filled with bedbugs.. those that u squash
and tons'a blood blasts out.... and those that bite
u and itch u late at night.... and her HOUSE
could be compared to the size of my BEDROOM
It was a vry vry heart-wrenching experience...
I've seen a side of singapore that I thought had
been extinct long ago- I'm realli damn fortunate-
**********
Tomorrow's my birthday.. actually 40+ minutes frm now-
kekeke...
Look's like I am going to receive what I
want most afterall! ('^') L, change the world
&Jumper- HERE I COMEE~

No comments: