Wednesday, February 06, 2008

FUN!

Lol, i forgot to mention smth i saw ytd!
I saw a super-duper old couple..
they were holding hands like a normal couple!
they waved together to stop the bus!
while crossing the road... i saw them de
so damn sweet ! my heart completely melted!
thats what they probably call...
loving till the very last moment !~!

and LOL! today was damn retarded!
went to cuz's hse to have reunion dinner..
the honeydew was nice :]]
The older guys, they brought tis game thing..
u noe the kind u use ur hand to shake
shake
&shake...
its to exercise to help lessen the fats on the arm
its so damn fun! my cuz charmane was being so
damn exagerating lah can? But its so damn funny!
we were like shaking shaking swinging swinging..
to-and-fro movement.. until the arm damn tired!
I'm good at the swimming section HA-HA! man!!!!
I want more.. gonna go crazy again tmr! L-O-L!
Watching the ah long dunno wat thingy by ............
my most
hated
zhou jie lun =.= BAHH!

oopps.. made a mistake xD
its by liguowang n fann wong XD

Loveya! ;)

No comments: