Monday, July 30, 2007

Maths remedia

Haah! I juz realised I haven't posted for so many days! x]] hehe! Alryt.. here I go~!

Haa.. I took this screenshot a few days bak... found it soo interesting.. xD its the first time I saw so many death appear all at the same time.. and when 1 is killed.. another will re-appear like.. immediately? xD it took me quite awhile to approach them enough to take tis screenie ~~ :P keeke.. PRO BA? :D It's inside mission impossible lvl 66.. if i din rmb wrongly xP ~~

Anyways.. todae's remedia was like.. better den i thought? It was a single person thing... so the teacher only tutored me and no-one else xD HAH! Mr Eugene Lee is quite a gud teacher i muz say! forking out his own time to teach a single student(me)... I dun understand so much of the graph what y=mx+c thingy so I approached him.. I'm so thankful and glad he had patience to teach me.. sigh.. so touched oso x_x" AHH! I HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL TEACHERS! x_O"

My finger is bleeding now cos i went to peel off the skin while knowing it wud bleed :X aiyooh! dun tell me i start to become retarded le LOL! x]] SP waz fun todae :) Started earth set with GonG xD haah! the fusioning part was hilarious! x)) Hope mei hurry come Epic~ then we cn play as a Guild happily ever after!

Active members of ChocFudge (HallOfFame LOLS!!):
iCez - [HEH! Ah GonG!!! xD]
SGIce - [aiya.. dun nid care bout him.. juz my bro -_-lll]
FireXElement - [MY BELOVED MEIMEI!!!]
Wymzic - [SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WITH SS OMG!!!! x_x"]
FlamingGirl [ME!] xD

Can't wait for 10th Aug!!! gg out with xinyi and the rest! MY BABY OMG!! LUV LUV! xD

No comments: