Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Terrible sore throat

Sigh.. I've been having this terrible sore throat for 3 days now.. its gotten so bad now I can't even speak aloud, can't swallow normally because its just too painful.. worse of all.. I can't even laugh or smile... when i smile.. the two sides of my throat closest to my mouth will stretch and it really REALLY REALLY hurts like HELL! The pain gonna drive me crazy le la! zZz...
Why do my frens and I fall sick so easily these days? maybe humans gonna get wiped out somedae -_-lll Dunno if I shud go to school tmr.. really really cnt tahan de pain... tmr have AMC maths competition... dunno wat will happen if i miss it... my mum tells me my health is more important... i dunno larh! i gonna feng diao le! swallow saliva oso hurt like shit! THROAT CANCER ISSIT? wah lao! someone xchng throat!! even If i attend school.. whole day will have teary bloodshot eyes, no smile, no laughter, no chatting.. whats the point ... hais..
-hope I get well soon... this pain is killing me-

No comments: