Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Completed my first 7/7/7 fire set in KSP

TODAE REALLY SO HAPPY SIA! xD keke! I'm gonna talk about KSP and today's REALLY SENSELESS trip to Little India =__="
Yeah baby~ This is my FIRST completed 7/7/7 fire set! :D the magic passed at first try, the pendy and staff both passed at my third try x_x Aiks~ yeah ouch with the eles! I'm considered lucky considering that it only passes at a 20% success rate x_o" Poor Ah GonG was complaining about KSP.. his wind boots failed 6-7 for six times and finally passed at his 7th try.. I feel so freaking sad for him sia @.@" But lucky it DID pass.. if it didn't.. I might have become Flaming COOKIES.. or SOUP? X_X" cus he wud have become super angry larh... x_X"
So greatful to him oso.. lend me a 30 dmg up fire axe~ weeeS~ ^_^ Haven't returned wym's earth set yet.. its kinda blocking up my slots as you can see xD keke! Still have 1500 fires left.. I wanted to fusion my boots.. was afraid it wud fail.. boots are cursed objects! D:
----------------------------------------
Anyways about today's trip to Little India... sigh! I might have short-lived like... 10 years or something.. i breathed in so much of those harmful fumes that the temple expels! We went into the Hindu temple(my first time) and its like.. everywhere reeks of olive oil... and the smoke that comes out from the joss sticks.. so horrifying! NIGHTMARE! (no insults to the religion! D:)
KK.. i'll stop being so emo over that.. anyway.. it was such a long n boring trail larh.. was literally listening to shereen telling me the ghost manga details all the way and ignoring the tour guide :P BLERHH~!! it ain't my fault! xD
This week is gonna b so fun~ whole week for slack-age! :P wOOts~!! Gonna lvl sp tmr~ I'll b a double star~ xD keke~ Hope to reach moonie soon~ XD TaTa~!!

No comments: