Tuesday, July 10, 2007

CCA day - 2nd warning letter

Sigh.. these few daes of my life alrdy damn stressful.. nw CCA tio 2nd warning letter.. no such thing as 3rd liao.. straight see principal and will get REWARDED with a demerit point! -_-" sianX!! Aiyo.. sometimes CCA so sian.. why cnt skip ~_~ use tis type of method.. tink wat.. cn make us like CCA more arh.. no way man... zZz... why muz everytime CCA add to my burden de... its suppose to be something I enjoy ain't it? :/
Mrs Tan came to me during CCA todae.. she told me Mr chow ban hoe put in alot of good words for me when my mum went to visit them. i was like WtH? I tot he was prejudiced against me man... loOks like i muz somehow thank him liao.. :D Din receive a big scolding frm my mum as i expect I would x_O" SigH... Rly wanNA get oUttA tiS HeLL I'm LivIn' In~!!~! ARgH!! CCA life getting rly boring.. din get selected for competition.. im like the "outS"? so left out seh... tell us what.. dun depress.. my attendance everyting nt even the worst.. why cnt join competition.. my foot drill vry LAN meh?! hmph! *angry*
Can't wait for nxt week.. e&c week.. shiOk~ no CCA no Studying~ CAMP! WOOOOT! :D cnt wait siah! ^-^ im gonna enjoy myself to the fullest nxt week! maybe an oppurtunity to escape frm all tis shit? xP Ain't reading tis getting a lil bored w/o a photo? :P keke...
(Taken during NDP one of the rehearsals, my mum got the ticket and went with my aunt xD Told me the on water performance were vry cool haha... x] anyway...)
I WANNA BURST LIKE THIS BIT OF FIREWORKS! SO COOL LARH! EVERYTHING BO LIAO BO LIAO! NO STRESS NO LIFE NO WORRIES! :D *gettin' carried away*
I'll end here before i rly burst :X CIAO!!

No comments: