Monday, July 02, 2007

Lydia treat us to movie

Waah.. todae so shuang x)) keke.. Lydia treated us to movie and ice kachang~ woo! x] man i love spamming her cash @_@" The movie waz surf's up xD The penguin tt one. we bought the tickets at ard 1.30pm.. so it shud start at 2.45pm. Lydia n her sis went to eat 1st, me n ailing went to shop fer presents.
Ailing got so freak frustrated when i spent so freakin' long choosin' pressies x) Love' her face when she gets angry :x so i purposely delayed further. *Presents not to be exposed* Since gayle doesn't rly come my blog.. i can say her present.. its a cute lil mushroom soft toy xD I got it at West Mall. Well, we were at west mall! LOLX! :) Too bad the cactus she gave me died aiks! x_o
Anyw.. We came by May Fashion.. so I bought myself a nice lil bracelet and bought 1 for Lydia too ^^" costed oni 2 bucks each.. may fashion is so cheap! x] Then we went to tis ex ex shop i forgot the name of it.. den.. i saw this kawaii earring~ three stars layered.. shiny n dangling ^-^ kawaii~ I bought it.. it costed me 19 bucks! but who cares.. its worth it :P i'm gunna pierce my ear soon anyways <(^-^)>
Somehow strange~ I wore skirt todae.. and its a skirt i havent wore for months :X dunno why suddenly become so girly~ HAHA! x] Surf's up waz a nice movie~ :x so funny.. the black head baby penguin so KAWAII LARH! aww.. baby~~ @_@ kkx.. i mai siao x)
Overall todae waz rly fun!~ x] still can't find my shui hu zhuan~ T.T sobX... MAI-OTOME IS NC16 GOD-DAMN! some 16 yr old or abv HELP ME ARH!! kk.. bye for now xD

No comments: