Thursday, March 05, 2009

running

ah, I flunked both sciences AND HCL.. (NOT hydrochloric acid)..
there goes my GPA, and apparently i don't think i'll get A1 for SCS
NOR A2 for art; gee, i'm totally flunking term 1 :(

ah nvm, sad stuff aside LOL! okay, even though i deproved but i
was still proud of my 2.4km timing during PE lesson today! :D
14.04s! its just 2 secs away from jesslyn, ahh! we nearly finished
together xD its like, we ran the whole way together! lol i wonder if
during the actual NAPHA, can my timing beat my best timing of
13.56 during last year's NAPHA? xD i think can ba.. lol.. running's
all about willpower! if not, its about being physically abnormal
LIKE SEYCHEE(you freak! LOL) ok jkjk! butcher, rofl!

yay! i made it below 15mins, which means next week PE can choose
to play games after a few rounds! LOL! but i think i might end up
running.. stamina is easy to lose and hard to improve on..

i'm still unsure of whether I want to go to vietnam, gee, why must
they choose a country that makes me wary.. i want to go overseas
with the squad though D: parents are reluctant to let me go...

tmr year one orientation! (yeah! YEAR ONE, THEY ROCK OK! :D)
i'm kinda sure it'll be SUPER, DUPER FUN! ^^

No comments: