Tuesday, December 11, 2007

HORROR! BOOO!

Its so fun posting at 12 midnight ;x
Maybe its coz when ya' look outta the window
you hope u'd see a head hang down or smth (lmao)

anyway~ I'm so jealous.. someone turned 18....
I wanna drink wine
I wanna watch M18 horror movies
I wanna be 3 years away from adulthood
or not.
LOL.

Kaooo~~ is it my imagination or...
maplestory is dominating my life again?!
God.. I dunwanna b drifting away frm SP
nono
never baby.
Ahh... i just have to spend more time on SP!
Oh yah, KT came back to me again today
Its strange? Just about 6 months ago...
I told him to stop waiting for me
Ah well,
there are still persistent idiots existing...
its strange how someone doesn't/does change his/her heart over night
its scary when it happens ._.

Anyw i SERIOUSLY suspect smth is going on--
between 2 people HO-HO ^^"
nvm.. dunwanna even think about it LOL!
Going to plae with water at fren's swimming pool tmr~
hope its fun ;x
XYXY! we're watching golden compass on thurs!
WOOTZ0RX!

zhuzhu-me-xy-far nor {I hope we stay this way forever)
xy&mE-f0r3v3r b3sT fr3Nz

loveya! ;)

No comments: