Thursday, December 06, 2007

3rd job adv!

Lmao!!! I'm so dAMN happy today! xD Altough I wasted 3 hrs of my life juz painting our platoon camp flag T.T" NVM! the good part is coming~ lmao xD

WOOTS! I'm sooo DAMN happy ok? Finally.. finally I BECAME A HERMIT LOL! This was during the entrance to dark lord's clone (lmao for ppl who know maplestory xD) kaooo~~~


Yeah baby~ he's killed in under 2 minutes ;P Pure-ness of low dex sin~ YEAH! I was sooo out-of-this-world when I finished killing the clone and 2 tauromacis, so darn easy! 3rd job advancement is sooo much cooler than 2nd job advancement LMAO! XD WOOOTS ZOMG XD


Blarh x_o" I know larh.. the dmg is weak... can't help it also... lvl 1 shadow partner only !!! Still so glad.. first time I get to see that shadow behind me *0*"


I could do 3000 at the bottom damages! I swear I saw !! T_T"


Yah.. this is my baobei's character -> sharnii ! xD So damn chio la... the blizzard 4th job skill *0* she's currently 13X nao... she levels like siao X_X" (oh, this is delphinus btw xD) so chio....... damn beautiful.... 30000+ damage.. god...

WAAAAHOOO!!! I'M FINALLLLIIIIEE A HERMIT! I'm soo gonna be damn serious about mapling nao ;X hahaha~ Sry sp, you're temporarily abandoned LOL! 3rd job 3rd job 3rd job *_* GAHH! I can't believe it LMAO!!!

Nursing exam coming soon~ gah.. better start muggin' tmr~ or else I cnt garantee a good result x_x" gambatte all venus-ians! (LOL, I'M SO SELFISH) ;P

Loveya! ;)

No comments: