Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ahh Finally able to upload the coloured fanart =.=" After so many days of failed attempts~ anyway~ for people who haven't seen my maplestory FanArt before, here it is ! xD This is the coloured one, but I can bravely say it doesn't turn out as well as my original coloured piece.. scans are always.. lousier...?

Haha~ The uncoloured one !!! I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH! XD Don't even bother to guess how long I took to draw and colour and complete this piece ~_~" aww~ m0ii cargo plushie T_T ~

I'm gonna upload the girl&boy kid love pic soon xD
Its a drawing of cuz... owed [Wym] wayyy~ too longgg ..
I'm drawing more nowadays;
trying to complete some coloured master pieces ;/
Goodluck to me! xD
School's reopening in like, 9 days...
be prepared for yeR worst nightmares xD
Look forward to more drawings~~~ *-*
Loveya! ;)

No comments: