Monday, October 22, 2007

Class photo of 2A (2007)

Hais! So soon.. it's gonna be the end of Class 2A o'2007! T_T" I'm starting to miss the things we've done together for the past few years alrdy! xD

Hais.. this is probably the 2nd last photo we'll be taking together! Hopefully we'll take one more during the class chalet in Dec.. T___T" Ahh! Sec 3 next year and we'll be separated.. will the bond we hold these past two years stay strong? We're not the most bonded class but at least we put an effort to stay together! ;D And yeah! I managed to look not-that-fat in our 2nd last photo together! ;D Wees! But I look kinda weird with that fringe and my hair tied inside a photo x.x" Its so... not ME-ness! X_O"

I'll sooo miss those damn-ed drawings on the noticeboard! I drew them at the start of the year larh! They're so precious.. looking at them every single day together with everyone else ;X But sad to say.. there are still ppl in class who don't know that those were drawn by me -_-lll ARGHS! where'd the credits go? T___T" sobZ

Btw.. Im currently starting to draw my manga entitled "Rorrim". I'm going to sign up an account on devianART.. to accept harsh and pleasant comments on my work xD For people who are interested to view my work... go to http://www.deviantart.com !! XD! When I've placed my work there.. I'll give my gallery link < 33 YAYYS~~ xD! 4th page is about to be done... Mangakas at school told me the first 3 pages were not bad! woots =X Look forward to its progress! xD

No comments: