Monday, December 15, 2008

Laughy day

alright. i'm gonna begin this quite emo-ish-ly :X
need to scold and be angry with SOMEONE first.

this SOMEONE told me at 2.50pm when i was about
to leave the house at 3.00pm that HE/SHE cannot
turn up for campfire. and this SOMEONE was the
one who "yue" me and phyllis out for the campfire
even due to my severe reluctance the day before!
because this SOMEONE begged and kneeled and
crashed his head repeatedly on the ground for me
to go (ok.. i'm just kidding, the exageration is for my
personal pleasure purposes), i agreed to go!

ok la dun so guo fen le lah. LOL, i forgave this
SOMEONE since he's treating us to bubbletea and
apparently many sec 2s turned up, so it wasn't
so weird.. and, we had FUN ^^
---------------------------------------------------

anyway,
me and phyllis met at tiong bahru plaza at around
4pm and then she saw my mother and i at the united
uniforms.. i think its the 6th floor xD Lydia was there
too lah! super coincidence.. and omg, i shan't hide it
la, her mum said i turned thin n beautiful (glimmery
background) O~HOHOHO~! OOOO! HOHO~ ok its
called.. "an shuang".
LMAO!! HAHA :X

then my mum had this.. 20 dollar popular voucher,
so i spent it on some art materials which i don't need
a-t-m. XD whatever.. they just looked so addictive n
pretty so i just bought LOL! phyllis bought a $1.80
ballpoint pen.. i hav nth to say.. LOL! We crapped dam
alot at subway before going to buy our food.. the ppl
working there were like staring at us with the "hey!
are u here to eat anot?" kind of face LOL! :X

Aft the meal phyllis told me to play cards. so we
started with blackjack. and as usual, i was just being
a loser. (i pick up an extra card n look at it and if it
will cause me to burst i put it back claiming i didn't
see what the card was. you know? this type? LOL)
anyway.. then we proceeded to cheat.. it was fun
because we kept cheating. LOL then.. we played dai
di. at first phyllis said what "u wanna play triplets?"
i just said ok while thinking "what the hell is that?"
LLOL..
She put 3 fives down and told me to just put any 3
same number cards that i have down. SO!! i put my
3 twos down. she stared at me with a "WTF?"
expression and said "pass..." LOL! then i put another
3 cards down and she put another 3 cards down....
then i say "ehh.. i no more 3 similar cards le, can i jus
put any 3 random cards?" she said.. "no" and i looked
at her with the "HUH?? WHY??" expression. Then
she said.. "do u know that we are playing dai di?"

OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA AT THAT MOMENT
I TOTALLY UNDERSTOOD WHY SHE LOOKED AT ME
LIKEDAT WHEN I PUT 3 TWOS LOL!!! OMG I FELT SO
RETARDED LOL!
i laughed n laughed n laughed non stop
on the subway "sofa".. and i dunno if ppl were looking at me
LOL! omg i laughed till it was so xin ku.. like stomach super
pain tt kind of ganjue u know? LOL

and i realised.. i shudn't play anymore before i explode.
(while laughing, phyllis expression was like, "WTF??" LOL!!!!!

campfire was fun! we did frenship dance and LOL!
chengfang's platoon used our titanium dance which
was the RV mass dance LOL! PWN! XD ma'am jac
was like, "COPY!! GIVE ZERO!!" LOL!! xD

went home in phyllis's dad's car, he's so nice to send
me all the way home *_*


ytd was really a great day! mostly thanks to phyllis xD
oh.. and we took neos.. LOL!



BYEBYEEE :D

No comments: