Sunday, August 10, 2008

NDP!

omgosh la, i just realised i haven't posted for so long xD
dun blame me hor! blame work n TRICKSTER♥ LOL..

uh whatever!
anyway! happy 1 day after national day everybody! lol!
kinda too late but well at least I tried ~ kao... I seriously
forgot alot of things that happened over the past 10+
days lah.. k talk about friday first ba xD

FRIDAY was a NORMAL,NORMAL day! LOL.. x:
had to do public duty and couldn't enter contigent..
SAD!
had to tend to a girl who fell down n inflicted injuries..
SAD!
that girl was tended by SJAB's two CCA leaders and
she still dare to AP us and nvr thank us a single time.
SAD!
so.. we dragged on and on and I lent my New Moon
to yongen and then we chnged into class tee and had
to go back to class to have chem lesson
SAD!
so aft chem lesson which lasted more than 1 hr.. me,
jesslyn, seychee, tsesin and peizheng went to JEC to
eat koba! LOL.. and dun listen to seychee! I didn't do
anything embarrassing D:! LOL all of us ate like pigs,
seychee ate the least x: then i saw the starch sause
used to go with the tempura prawns, but then they
said it had no taste so i went to add chilli n noodle
soup inside, then non of them wanted to try it D:
HRHMP! so hurt x:


yayyy yayy! can talk about someone I met long ago
called star.. lotsa nicknames xD met in maple... met
once before in real, but tt time i was hopelessly fat!
LOL!
so so so... just wanna share tt he became kinda HOT
LOL!! xD ok la.. i'm not the least obsessed over such
facts.. just broke up with his gf... now he's back into
flirt mode again! NOOB! (this section is not really ur
business tho HAHA)


fuuu! :3
NDP on TV!
mom agreed to let us order KFC from outside!
HAPPY!
NDP was kinda successful? altho the fireworks could
have been more colourful! xD
HAPPY!
the performers' costumes were exagerated! but it was
all by school ppl! (was wym there? xD)
HAPPY!
I ate super messily.. dad told me I grew up that way!
~~
ah well.. national day was ok for me :3 this year was
pretty normal I had to admit.. the jet planes tt drew
the heart in the sky was magnificent! at least one of the
planes flew by my house xD




have to go play trickster le, end here! HAHA! :x

No comments: