Thursday, July 10, 2008

TRAINING!:D

LOL!
hahahah! made yongen laugh like shit today LOL!xD
training today was superbly fun! hahah! we did I tink
around 4 drill procedures.. and DANG! they made me
laugh and in the end I made everyone have those..er..
"punishments" implemented by LEADER! LOL!!
paiseh orh! :x

Then at the end we did ... i think 30 pumpings den we
started doing "my bonnie" pumping LOL! its freaking
FREAKING retarded and TIRESOME! LOL! seriously
tiring lah! xinmun!!! ARGHs! hahah! I can't believe I
drank 2 bottles of juice today! omg.. I'm gonna die of
diabetes !! why does this remind me of sth stupid LOL!

Tis involves seychee
'
" :x

There was once aft recess while me&jesslyn&seychee&yanran were walking peacefully back to class. Then frm behind got 3 sec1s, den one of them burb super disgustingly LOL!!! den seychee turned around; pointed at me and said "eeee.." LOL!!!! OMG CHAOJI AWKWARD+DIU LIAN CAN?! LOL!! then jesslyn ran away, den seychee followed, both super paiseh, one becus she got sucha dumb fren, the other becuz she dunno what to do le LOL!!! xD omg so retarded lahh! i totally forgot to help seychee apologise to that sec1 LOL! :x LOSER!! [x

hahahah.. anyw bak to my main point LOL! After training,
most of us took bus 51 to Jurong east MRT xD!
MAN! it was sucha long and FUN ride! LOL! me n liuqiao
were like entertaining everyone in the team who was on
the bus LOL! yongen complained abt laughing till she
stomachache LOL! I think jesslyn is immune to my crap
liao; so she din laugh LOL!! xD conversing in many diff
languages. and u noe korean, they got yo;yo;yo at the
back of their sentences LOL! then we were like yo-ing
at every word we say LMAOO!! and we said twit lang
on the bus HAHAH! it sounded stupid in real life xD

arhh.. sucha fun day HAHAH! tmr nid carry bench n table =.=" LMAO!
and we pronounced roflmao in real HAHAHAH! it sounded so DUMB! xD
--------------------------------------------------------

My heart is like a singing bird;
whose nest is in a water shoot.

My heart is like an apple-tree;
whose boughs are bent with thickset fruit.

My heart is like a rainbow;
shell that paddles in a halcyon sea.
(nice isn't it? ^^ quoted from siqi's notebook)

No comments: