Sunday, July 13, 2008

Quiz&190 cfm

lol! before starting yanran's quiz muz show off something first x:
YEAH AUDI!! LOL~
I finally did 190 crazy finish move LOL! FINALLY!
and what's great?
ITS A "COOL" NOT A "BAD" HAHAHAHh!! OMG SO HAPPY x:
this is my first time although for 185bpm i alrdy did 4 times x:


The new urban male theme quiz

List out the top 5 birthday presents that you wish for:
1. HAND-MADE CARDS! (omg i wan!)
2. 1000 dollar or more CASH!
3. trip to Japan/Canada/Northern Europe
4. er, more presents? :x
5. a party by friends at some posh hotel/restaurant :x

Answer the following questions:

#1. the person who tagged you is:
WEEYANRAN?!
lol! i don't visit her blog tt often but yeah!
i got tagged T.T"

#2. your relationship with her is:
ionno.. I'm probably much more in her eyes (LOL)
but yeah, she's a great friend to me :D

#3. your 5 impressions of her:
5 impressions? LOL.. I'll juz use 5 words lah huh? xD
-quiet-nice-random laugher-great- HA! I DID IT :x

#4. the most memorable thing she has done for you:
Didn't run away when seychee said "eee" at me when it wasn't me and the situation was awkward and jesslyn n seychee ran away and she stayed and walked with me! LOL!

#5. the most memorable word she has said to you:
"whatTHE" LOL! i'm influencial x:

#6. if she becomes your lover, I will:
kick her ass LOL! I'll roll off my bed cos its just a bad.. BAD nightmare D:

#7. if she was your lover, a few things she would have to improve on would be:
have a greater sense of humour and be more NOISY! HAHAH!

#8. if she becomes your enemy, you will:
MURDER HER!

#9. if she becomes your enemy, the reason would be:
NOTHING! I'm too lovable for anyone's hatred 8D (yes.. its a face, u got a problem?!)

#10. the most desired thing you want to do for her now is:
give her a chance to confess to me x:

#11. your overall impression of her is:
Quiet lah! LOL! (dun wadde me ok yanran! lol~)

#12. how do you think about how people around you will feel about you:
hmm.. ppl who know me will find me a great form of entertainment and ppl who don't know me or understand me well enough will find me really irritating? LOL...

#13. the character you love about yourself is:
GRR! stop making me repeat!
i'm optimistic.

#14. on the contrary, things that you hate about yourself are:
if i were to tell someone, it would be NOTHING!
but.. frankly speaking, i like who i am~ its me! LOL!

#15. the most ideal person you want to be is:
I AM GOD! (kamichama karin)

#16. for people that care about and like you, say something to them:
I LOVE YOU!
but, i love myself more :x

#17. pass this quiz to 10 ppl that you wish to know how they feel about you:
1. leeseychee
2. fire mei
3. iguana, oops it came out wrong :x ivana a.k.a wym!
4. Amber laopo
5. Phyllis
6. Lihui dabian.
7. ma'am jaclyn :x
8. SIMIN
9. zero? (eeks! he's not gonna see this)
10. jesslynleeshuhui :x

#18 who is 6 having relationship with? [Lihui]
er... someone called xiaobian since she's dabian :D

#19 is no.9 a female or male? [zero]
SHEMALE! :x LOL JK! Straight n healthy male xD

#20 if no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a gd thing? [ma'am jac and jesslyn]
OH NO! LOL!

#21 how about no.8 and 5? [Phyllis and SIMIN]
OMG LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! (becos its phyllis)

#22 what is no.2 studying about? [fire mei]
probably 华语 LOL!

#23 when was the last time you had a chat with no.3? [wym]
AGES AGO-- D:

#24 what kind of music does no.8 like? [SIMIN]
pop? most people like pop! LOL!

#25 Does no.1 have any siblings? [leeseychee]
yeah! and if i'm not wrong, a little brother LOL!

#26 will you woo no.3? [wym]
I ALREADY AM :D

#27 how about no.7? [ma'am jac]
HELL YEAH! :X

#28 is no.4 single? [Amber]
na, we're together :x

#29 what's the surname of no.5? [Phyllis]
LOL SEAH! why only surname? i'll announce her whole name!
SEAH KIA MUI! LOL!!!!!! (funny right?)

#30 what's the hobby of no.4? [Amber]
er......................... maybe going out with friends? xD

#31 does no.5 and 9 get along well? [Phyllis and zero]
er...........................................................................................

#32 where is no.2 studying at? [fire mei]
er... some school at pasir ris area? LOL!!! xD

#33 talk something casually about no.1. [leeseychee]
she likes to say "wahLAOOO(lao at higher pitch)"

#34 have you tried developing feelings for no.8? [SIMIN]
sucha sensitive question !! but yeah! i have!

#35 where does no.9 live at? [zero]
Malaysia! with his friends!

#36 what color does no.4 like? [Amber]
any colour i like *-* LOL!

#37 are no.5 and 1 best friends? [leeseychee and phyllis]
NO!

#38 does no.7 like no.2 ? [ma'am jac and fire mei]
er.... hard one! LOL!

#39 how do you get to know no.2? [fire mei]
LOL! through survival project :D
and I clearly rmb we met in a racing game xD

#40 does no.1 have any pets? [leeseychee]
of cos! she keeps lychees at home and come to school saying "my lychee is cute 8D) LOL!

#41 is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world? [ma'am jac]
HELL YEAH! LOL! xD
------------------------------------------------------------
YANRAN! U SATISFIED?! *pants*
I WANNA CRY LAH! OMG! so long!! T.T"
------------------------------------------------------------
Life is but a merry-go-round.
Many things are repeated;
but with great things such as music to accompany them;
life becomes interesting!
:)

No comments: