Monday, January 28, 2008

Oops~ I delayed this post for one day ;X Lmao too obsessed with mapling xD Woopee~ My PDango is level 25 now~ Good good.. 2nd job by this weekend ;X

Baah.. this is how the CNY plants look like now~
Grown pretty much eh? ;X

Look at the thickness of this~ My physics and chem TBs~ A level lmao ;X

Cousins bought tis frm taiwan.. My bro has a blue one~ When u press its teeth....


YUM! HA-HA! fooled u, got bitten ;X Not pain 1 lah~

PDango~ I LOVE U SO MUCH~ [[:
Perfect stats sia~ (tsk.. I rolled 12 int, I reset AP to 4/4/4~)
LMAO! Tis will be a perfect mage~


Aha~ Me and my bro! P stands for Priest and WK stands for white knight xD kekeke.. kawaii right?!! aww... my heart just melts looking at them *~*

Bah bah bah~ School's getting busy again... looks like i've gotta work harder xD Gambatte! Everyone will work hard together! :] Ah well.. manga pg 2 haven't done~ hais... time is precious =.= -off to eat something- 3D-Audi-Team! YEAH! (The bad thing about me is that I only play audi with people not-as-good-as-me LOL!) Ah well.. who cares though, I'm a real loser ;P And I dislike Jeffrey alot -_- The way his voice changes to suan others, it irritates me... And the way he criticise people while knowing he/she won't like it, irritates me...

Loveya! ;)



No comments: