Sunday, January 13, 2008

2nd weekend from school

Lalala... yea Finally I'm online... The whole of saturday, the darn broadband is down cos my phoneline is somehow screwed... damn singtel -_- Those ppl out there... I suggest you guys change to starhub and quit singtel-ing...

Anyw~ I've been pretty freaked about the quadratic formula for the past week =x Here is how it goes~

Yea.... x = minus 'b' plus/minus squareroot of b^2 minus 4 'a' 'c' over 2'a'.


Woo.. this was from sometime back.. manage to dig out this photo lmao... so cute eh? My mum made this necklace thingy frm a tapioca leaf pro ba?


Pretty teachers' day cards...
It was made for the teachers frm 2007~



CNY plants... mum's recently starting to plant em...

I'll update the change in looks next week~

My flowery necklace.. bought frm chamelon~ chio ba =x
My wardrobe! I'm a very dead-ish person
The colours I go for are all the same =x
Pink, Black and White~ xD

I finished quite alot of drawings...

I'll try to put them up next saturday~ Look forward to next saturday!

-A girl who has just finished the stephanie meyer series- =x

Loveya! ;)

No comments: