Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2 day post!

Kaoo! Tomorrow's the day... the day of death!
lmao..
School reopens!
Although its game-filled for me ;X
I had fun the last 2 days of holidays...
on Monday i went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to pierce my ear!
f-i-n-a-l-l-y~ a hole in my ear! xD
And then.. my mum brought an expensive but chio blouse!
and I went to ;Chamelon; to get expensive hairclip and earring~
I'm such a spendtrift..
Money is soo damn accessible when ur parents pamper u xD

Hooray~ I got platoon best cadet! My parents were damn happy sia!
The trophy is bigger and taller and nicer than I expected xD
hehe... my first SJAB achievement! BANZAI!

---------------
Tuesday - HAPPY NEW YEAR!
---------------

Yepeee!! went to have some dim sum at the restaurant with my relatives...
they were like.. so shocked at my sudden appearance...
some said cannot recognise me!
I'm so touched LOL! My efforts~ They're recognised! *~*

After lunch~ my bro and I went out to play together with our older cousins xD
AND their girl/boyfriends!
They're like, 16, 18, 19, 19, 21, 21, 25, 25 LOL!
cool eh? hang out with such old-ies xD
We went bowling!! I'm so amazed.. I just asked for cash and
my mum handed me a blue note.. ZOMG! HAHA! xD I robb-ed!
They went to this billard place where only 16 and above is allowed!
yea.. -=SIAN=-!
Nvm, cousins were daring... =X Maybe due to the way we dress
they smuggled us in LOL! and strangely! EVERYONE there believed
we're 16! LOL

This totallllllllllly rocks! ~~ School reopen! A fresh start!
B-----A-----N-----Z-----A-----I

Great news! ChocFudge is coming back! (lol)
Saphira designed a guild banner for us! And I'm working
on a new Emblem! That decision came to me when... yea...
I thought of mei !! If one person ain't happy! Then CF shall
come back! The excuse I made up for -Lover is that... we
won't be active anymore because school reopen.. so BYEBYE!
LOL!!!! so evil !~

Loveya! ;)

No comments: