Wednesday, November 28, 2007

3-day-blog-post

I'm gonna write about what happened in the past 3 days~ Monday till Today! (Wednesday) anyway~ I shall begin, with MONDAY! XD The realllie funny day ;X

Wym and Fire discussing girls stuff reallly seriously >O (I made this up) They look really compatible as good friends huh? xD they even wore the bag the same way! xD I dare not take their faces for fear my insurance might not cover up for my parents losses if anything unfortunate were to happen to me T_T


wooosh~ I took this while running/walking xD They're always walking together!! Just like great friends would *_* After looking at this scene, I feel like crying T_T Fuzzy image ;X


ZOMG, THIS IS ONE AMAZING PICTURE I TELL YOU. I have NO-IDEA-WHATSOEVER as to why this DUDE is grinning... its abit scary ROFL.... He knew I was taking his picture but he just looked away and... AND.. SMILED? OMG WHAT COULD THAT MEAN? O.O! anyway~ this is my ah gong lo ;P



Two really serious guys, emo-ing together on the MRT train in broad daylight~ (lmao) to the left is ah gong and to the right is my brother xD seriously look like they're emo-ing... maybe they got tons of things to say to each other but.. BUT.. OK LA FINE! FINE LA! I KNOW I WAS AN EXTRA.. SORRY LO ZZZ... DAMN! T_T

Finally~ on till tues ;X kekekeX... yay~ we made cheese PUDDING! XD (OMG! ;) SORRY WYM, I SAID CHEESE CAKE LOL...) anyway~ I helped to press the biscuit at the bottom of the pudding and mixed some of the cheese mixture~ it was messy/fun/cool/interesting, I learn pretty much about baking and the equipment used for baking in this simple pudding making lesson xD


see... The biscuit at the bottom is pressed by me! REALLY NEAT RIGHT? ;D (FINE LA, FOR THOSE SADDISTS OUT THERE, I KNOW LA, VERY UGLY LA... FINE LA ZZZZ.. DUNNID SECRETLY THINK IN YOUR HEART RIGHT.. ZZZ.. YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN ME MEH? ZZZ...) sorry o... sounded abit harsh in my thoughts T_T


Fruit salad~ yummy yummy~ (lmao) anyway~ this is the top view of our final product! neat huh? xD Its such a beautiful~ SUCH A BEAUTIFUL........ pud-dingggg YEAH!


This is really delicious believe me man! xD (esp the biscuit at the bottom cos I did most of the work there) Its so true, the food you make always tastes really good T_T

Finally~ LAST BUT NOT LEAST! the 3rd day! xD (wednesday) daddy's birthday~ weeees~ My cute and chubby daddy~ so kawaii right? sometimes I wonder if I've fallen for my dad aiks~ T_T No one can replace my daddy *0* HAPPY BIRTHDAE DADDY! XD He's 50 lmao, old man ;X SSSHHHHH!!!!


Aw~ lovely couple huh? ;X the ice cream is gorgeous right? *0* well~ This is from swensen's, quite obvious by now T_T" the malt ice cream is seriously fabulous! MUST TRY!



Its daddy's birthdae but I just can't help it! I made him buy these for me LOL!! The clover leaf in the earring is a real clover leaf! Its a damn cool shop, they sell these heart/apple/weird shaped chains that have a clover leaf in each of it, its really really sweet and beautiful! Expensive because clover can't be found in Singapore X_X I Love you daddy! I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH! ! !


Arh well~ Course Platoon meeting tomorrow~ watching Enchanted for the second time T_T wym~ watching movies continuously is contagious! (LOL) [ Wymzic ] <-- PFFT.. PFFT!!! ;X I might just burst from holding in all this laughter! T_T

Loveya! ;)

No comments: