Thursday, November 22, 2007

Pressies!

Lol~ Went out shopping with Ailing today! She's crazy lah... x_o" she bought dunno how many nail polish.. even I was shocked!!

Anyway~ This is what I bought today! ;3 Anyway I wanna apologise to someone for lying before he/she finds out about the lie xD Don't be deceived by these plushies' looks! They're damn ex larh x_x" I got one from Lot 1 shopping mall and 1 from West Mall xD


And zomg! Zero guessed that this was a real puppy LOL!!! Well~ too bad Its a fake ;X Its damn nice to touch ok! Although just thinking about the price makes my heart break TT___TT"


Wee~ this is due to extreme bo-liao-ness, me and Ailing sat outside the Fuji Ice Palace in JEC and stared at people ice-skating HAHA! XD We saw... 3 no, 4 professional skaters xD Then got one guy.. act cool lo~ he chiong to the wall den wanna turn tt time, he crash to the wall and fall down on his butt! HAHAHA~~ I'm evil larh~ I laughed damn loud ;x


Woo~ ME and AILING~ ^_^ v


Spendtrift spendtrift~ ;X I got these necklaces on Monday~` Nt vry ex though~ Just really pretty and can fit together with alot of my clothes~ xP

And Lmao~ I can't believe I'm chionging maple now xP { HoneyPieX }

Monday - chiong-ed 56 - 57

Tuesday - chiong-ed 57 - 58

Wednesday - chiong-ed 58 - 60

Thursday (Today) - chiong-ed 60 - 61

Loveya! ;)

No comments: