Monday, November 20, 2006

no title

Haha!! haven't been posting for quite long ya? sorry guys xD well sorry to those who want to read my posts that is =X hahahax!! these days i abit sot diao... go drink water come back seat oso jump around xD.. hyper me? donno due to what... xD wakakaa.. Tmr can skip CCA nia laa =x nid go out buy stuff for my taiwan trip next tues with parents.. im so excited about it... i wish i get to go horse-riding again.. last time was pri 4 in korea.. boy.. u have no idea how much fun horse-riding is!! my mum was like screaming away.. hahahx...
hmm... while i'm gone for 8 days.. i wonder who will miss me.. wakakaka xD not many i suppose... those who know me in sp maybe? hahax.. swt.. reminds me, there's this person called fairycream2 sth likedat... noob lai de la, then hor.. i enter racing room.. see this cute person, then she say " can we be frens? " i BL no space den say lor.. den she go add me... swt nia la.. meet not even 1 minute.. wan me be her fren.. mental problem.. who she tink she is sia.. haha... but she dam cute.. racing diff team.. i kept pwning the other teams( dono where this skill come from de lor -.-) then fairycream2 leave room.. den whisper me say " Thanks flaming for your frenship " waah seh.. i tell u i laugh like shit la xD can bet this person is below the age of 12.. like sesad.. dam cute de lor xD theres such a thing as fren at first sight? haha...
Me patch up with God e Dog liao xD ... funny la sometimes him.. but sometimes go abit too far.. jus he never realise xD haiz.. my poor ah gong.. sp got problem.. cnt go in >_<" Playing pangyaSEA and maple now... pangya ign SharonOW HIO 3.. all done in a day XP come challenge me? XP
P.S. Normal... not happy not unhappy.. jus normal xD hahax.. = whoever will miss me during my taiwan trip.. remember to tag orh~! and guys... dont sms/call me from 28th nov to 5th dec.. i'll be overseas.. later u need to pay for the overseas call in bills not my prob hor.. i say liao =x
10.30pm liao... ah gong not online msn.. BoReD~! I'm off Bye Guys!

No comments: