Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Chalet-1st day Part II

Part II
[ If you haven't read part I to my chalet visit.. pls go read 1st b4 readin' this.. this is the continuation wahahax xD ]

So.. We were bored.. I wanted drink sth cold so much.. so we went to chEErs FairPrice to get it.. and suin bian buy the barbeque suppies.. etc etc... but hor.. i buy ruffles crackles and pink dolphine.. den realise there de ting so ex.. walou.. i money lover sia.. <3>.<" then hor.. leeyin gayle n hoching worse.. they oredi put all the needed stuff into the basket le.. den realise ex.. den nid put everyting bak.. WAH SEH and i HAD to HELP! my precious energy T_T ...
Then we head over to the pasir ris MRT there tt shoppin' centre.. forgot name liao >_<" we go NTUC fairprice.. wahh sia.. de stuff there like wayy cheaper laa >_<"" we bought marshmellows, nuggets, fish fingers, serviets(Iono how to spell), grippers, knife, butter, butter spreader, plastic forks 'n' spoons, plastic plates, CrabMeat, hotdog, fishcake bla bla bla.. etc. i forgot =_=" alot of stuff laa.. but no chicken wing.. sob sob TxT nvm.. the main good ting about barbeque is e joy of hangin' and eatin' OUT with yerr closest buddies ^^ for that point.. I'm pretty looking forward to the barbeque tmr~ wahahas...
P.S. Happy.. im sio happy today xD Had a greaT time at the chalet.. together with my frenz and stuff.. really enjoyable experience.. ^^ Going again tmr~ incase any1 wan come find me for Love Laughter Peace and Joy [LLPJ] wahhas~ my chalet ish at Coasta Sands Resort - Pasir ris.. ^^ It's late now.. my eyes r shuttin' down.. guess its gdnite >.^

No comments: