Wednesday, December 06, 2006

back frm taiwan

Heyy yoyoyo!! I'm back from taiwan xD hahahax!!! plane landed in singapore at 6.30pm yesterday hahas.. play till lethargic liao x.x still worth laa.. i added my taiwan tour guide onto msn.. super swt right? xD nid talk in chinese to her liao.. dam sian.. hate typing chinese xD But still worth. she's the best tour guide i've come accross.. a kid in the same group as me even cried when we had to say goodbye to her .. Its always hard to say goodBye~... saddx... lucky we still can keep in contact through msn .. funny thing is.. she made a english name for herself.. Hope lol xD weird name huh? still say look at her will have alot of hope... hahah rofl! had a fun time there! with such a fun tour guide.. it makes it double fun XD
come back liao.. nid concentrate on hmwork nia ler.. its strange i still have time to blog =X hahax... anyways.. to all sp-ers who well.. read my blog.. i juz wanna say gudbye... haiz.. sp's getting meaningless for me.. cuz everyone closest to me seems really far and unknown to me liao... don wanna talk about it liao... juz hope if u guys still play sp... enjoy urself ba ^^ i will disband guild last day of holidays... here's wishing everyone a pleasant game journey and have fun sp-ing ^^ i've returned to play back maple.. i noe this game sukz to many.. but at least over there.. i've got QQ kor and snow jie... ppl whom i've met like 2 years ago... now we're reunited.. so i'm playing back maple i guess ^^ frens are most important to me... and they ain't normal virtual frens.. they r my best virtual frens! ^^ QQ's nice to bully and snow jie's personality is juz like mine! and she never come to me with her problems.. i go to her with mine =X overall.. she's a very nice jie ~~
Nida do hmwork.. Byez ^^

No comments: