Monday, June 21, 2010

...eziloponom ot erised ehT

9th July is the last paper if I'm not wrong! Right after theres PW
and stuff but.. at least chem is all I have to care about right now.

well and.. one word to describe how my holidays have been. PLAY. :X

Yes, I don't deny my life isn't ending soon! I read through 3 topics
for chem today! Thats the most I've ever done this whole holidays..
and.. I'm left with math assignment 5C for math~ Study!! STUDY!
See.. even something as simple as typing these out is a distraction..
so much for telling my parents, I-need-a-laptop-cus-I-need-it-for-
work. Why is playing a boyish game such as soldier front so ... very..
addictive? especially when I get to laugh like mad with my bro LOL

Maybe I'm not being boyish by liking that kind of game, maybe I
just need a medium to laugh and interact with my bro, since we're
of opposite gender... I can't just tell him, "hey! i saw a dress at..."
what would life be like with a twin sis instead?

I've been thinking ALOT less these days. and well, I CAN HULA-
HOOP! FINALLY! LOL! Don't laugh at me!!!! T.T I was so happy
when I realised I could finally do it like.. 3hours ago!

What's wrong with only being attracted to things that are attracted
to you? I'm not talking about gravity or gravitation.

In the end. Is it worth my time and heart or my entire consciousness?
Its like waiting for..

someone that never shows up..

something that will never occur..

some being that won't ever care..

some mythical monster that won't ever exist..

some miracle that exists in the perfect sense of itself..

somebody that will be the last to realise you're waiting for em'.

is it impatience? cowardice?
Why is your every action making me think I was wrong from
the very beginning?

on a lighter note: I finally cut my nails so I won't scratch my kb!
its like cutting hair.. it pains to see them shorter, LOL!

I must finish chem bonding today!

No comments: