Wednesday, June 02, 2010

back from macau!







Finally back!
took me quite a long while to start blogging about it though haha
Many happy things happened during the trip, there were some
sad and angry moments too apparently.. Well, all that starts well
ends well (I would want to believe in that)

I realised I'm a bad person who hates. well I think everyone is
like that too. The zebra-crossings required traffic police.. there
were 3 of them, "guarding" one zebra-crossing that's less than 3m
long, LOL! Singapore is REALLY safe, trust me on that!

Not enough money! I couldn't buy my mango shorts ): darn!

I miss macau! I miss my room-mates! I miss uni life, it was a short
week but it was nice :) It pains me to think I may never get to
experience it ever again!

Its when one is emotional that one can truely realise another's
true heart. I came to realise this at the end of the trip :) Some
people are just meant to be there, polished and stationed;
impossible to replace.

I wanna return to macau again next year, and it'll be my 3rd
time there! And this time, I'm going to go crazy on SicBo &
Baccarat! I shall win big $! muahaha :D
alright, tomorrow is chalet, I'm busy for this entire week again!
Hope I stay in good health!


There's something I need to tell you, or rather, you have to



know. Chance, grant me you.

No comments: