Sunday, June 13, 2010

chingu!

Personal Preference is really awesome! :D I really recommend
the drama! heh!

I think I'm about the only one who hasn't touched s SINGLE
homework or picked up a SINGLE piece of note to read.. and,
well, study. Yes, this phrase must be in your mind right now
even if your situation is like mine. "You're so dead."

I'm so guilty.. guilty beyond hope LOL. and I must have quite
alot of courage since I'm actually doing nothing about it LOL.
well.. I swear I'll work like mad in the last week. Or maybe
after 5G chalet. Which is like.. 1 day :X

Oh where are you? My jian-fei resolve... *echo* *echo*...

Instinct comes to you when the bearer wishes to keep the
absolute truth hidden. Can I trust my instincts? Is it really
what I think it is? If it is... its just a...

really...

calm, clean, shore.

No one moves. No one wants to move. No one moves.

And that's when you or someone else screams, "MOVE IT!"
Don't just scream! Force or push!!!

ok I'm really retarded and in my own world. LOL!
(Don't say that to me ok! I will deny the retarded part)

whhh-aaaaai! :D Furry vengeance! I hope it'll make me laugh
really, REALLY hard.

Will there ever be a weather clear enough for me to fly a kite?

No comments: