Friday, April 02, 2010

made my day

This was from quite awhile back but.
It really made my day that day, its so freaking adorable :)

It was nice talking to pnghang and liuqiao today, it made me happy
despite a continuous 4hours of science lessons. I realised that I've
met a considerable lot of weird people in my life. Its funny how ppl
agree with you but none of both parties are willing to voice out that
opinion.

Studies.. as usual, always difficult to comprehend.

My mum allows me to go for the econs+math Macau trip! woo! :D
I'm bound to become some gambling or investing addict someday.
I really hope I'm just kidding. But ah well, I didn't make it in time
for April Fool's day~ I only heard 1 joke yesterday, and it was so
lame I bursted out laughing LOL

I nearly fell asleep while walking home.. Like.. land myself against
a very prominent wall and embarrassing myself xD

New discovery! The MRT going from Boon Lay to Clementi isn't
crowded at all after 6.25pm! :) Just a tip for commutors.

Sometimes I wonder,
am I waiting in solitude..
or are we both waiting?

No comments: